Windward Healthcare is seeking a Full-Time Community Occupational Therapist to join our team. We are flexible to work with your onboarding needs and can offer a gradual build-up hours or part-time hours until you are available full-time. The successful candidate will place strong value towards working with integrity, advancing client goals, and growing professionally. We are dedicated in providing high-level service to help our clients successfully engage in their life activities. We are looking for someone who shares our dedication to client care and appreciation of a fun-loving environment.
We promote a work-life balance and offer:
- Competitive remuneration and incentives.
- Ongoing mentorship that is tailored to meet your needs.
- Regular learning opportunities, continuing competency incentives, and shared practice resources.
- Flexible caseload that suits your clinical areas of interest.
- Administrative support.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Remote working and COVID-19 PPE/support.
- Team events that have a FUNctional twist.
We primarily work with the adult population, using a biopsychosocial approach to promote occupational engagement and well-being. A successful candidate will receive Windward training and mentorship that compliments the candidate’s qualities, allowing them to successfully meet our quality of service.
Experience with concussion/mTBI, persistent pain, mental health, and/or recovery coordination is of great value. If you are newer to being an OT and/or newer to practicing in these areas, as long as you are willing, we will support your development and help you build your confidence in providing excellent care.
- Registered Occupational Therapist in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC)
- Valid BC drivers license.
- Vehicle for travel within the community.
- Computer/Laptop with video-conferencing abilities.
Area of service: Metro Vancouver; various service territories available; Telehealth the primary mode of service delivery as per the pandemic.
Let’s connect about what you are looking for!
Please express your interest in this position by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 604-364-8631.