Hello! Windward Healthcare is seeking part-time and full-time community Occupational Therapists with shared values of client centered care, evidence-based practice, and durably advancing client recovery.
We promote a work-life balance and offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing mentorship, learning opportunities, and incentives for continuing competency.
- Admin support.
- Case management software.
- Practice resources.
- Flexible caseload.
- Regular clinical meetings to provide the space for discussion, collaboration, continued learning, and a yummy lunch!
We primarily work with the adult population who have sustained an injury. We utilize multifaceted assessment and treatment using a biopsychosocial approach to promote occupational engagement and well-being. A successful candidate will receive Windward structured onboarding and mentorship, which will be tailored based on competency. We work with our therapists to match their professional goals and provide a caseload suited to area of expertise, interests, and location.
Experience with concussion/mTBI management, recovery coordination, and/or persistent pain management is of value.Experienced candidates preferred. New graduates are also encouraged to apply and supervision for provisional registrants is available.
Area of service: Greater Vancouver.
- Registered Occupational Therapist in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists (BC).
- Valid BC drivers license.
- Vehicle for travel within the community.
Please express your interest by submitting your resume to admin @windwardhealthcare.ca or by calling 604- 364-8631.