Hello! Windward Healthcare is seeking a part-time or full-time community Occupational Therapist with shared values of client centered care, evidence-based practice, and durably advancing client recovery.
We promote a work-life balance and offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on experience.
- Ongoing mentorship, learning opportunities, and incentives for continuing competency.
- Admin support.
- Case management software.
- Practice resources.
- Flexible caseload.
We primarily work with the adult population, using a biopsychosocial approach to promote occupational engagement and well-being. A successful candidate will receive Windward training and mentorship to meet our quality of conducting assessments, reporting, and providing 1:1 treatment.
Experience with concussion/mTBI management, recovery coordination, and/or persistent pain management is of value.
Area of service: Metro Vancouver.
- Registered Occupational Therapist in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists (BC).
- Valid BC drivers license.
- Vehicle for travel within the community.
Please express your interest by submitting your resume to email@example.com or by calling 604-364-8631.